We are seeking a HTML Web developer who is eager to merge the art of design with the art of programming.
How your day would look like at CloudTrains Academy?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create high-quality HTML files based on the latest HTML5 and W3C standards
- Use CSS (and CSS preprocessors, such as Less and Sass) to create web pages that match designer visions at a range of screen resolutions.
- Meeting with Web designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
- Coding HTML5 Banner animations using CSS & GSAP.
- Debugging code and front-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting application errors.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, or a related field.
- At least 2+ years of HTML/CSS development experience is required.
- Experience using CSS tools and frameworks such as Bootstrap and Semantic UI.
- Experience using Keyframes to code animations.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting code and application is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass and Less.
- Good knowledge of SEO principles and ensuring that the application follows them.
- 10:30 am to 07:30 pm
- Verbal Communication
Minimum Experience (in years): 2
Maximum Experience (in years): 4